LiteraryEscapist’s Oscar Wilde giveaway
A lot of you wonderful people know how much I love Oscar Wilde - and I always aim to spread the love and make more people see the beauty of his works. This, and the fact that I just reached 1854 followers - Oscar Wilde’s birth year - is reason enough for me to host a Wilde-themed giveaway.
Here’s the deal:
- This giveaway is for my followers only - sorry!
- No giveaway blogs - I’ll be checking!
- This giveaway is via Book Depository - so it is open worldwide!
- There will be two winners!
- The first winner can choose either the Penguin Clothbound edition of The Picture of Dorian Gray or the Barnes & Nobles Leatherbound edition - whichever they like better - and will also receive my literary necklace of The Picture of Dorian Gray (pictured above)
- The runner up can choose either The Complete Fairy Tales of Oscar Wilde or The Plays of Oscar Wilde - whichever they prefer.
- You can get a maximum of two entries - one for liking, one for reblogging.
- The giveaway will run until February 28th, 8pm GMT
- I will choose the winners via a random number generator and notify them (your ask box must be open!) - they have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner.
- You must be willing to give me your shipping adress of course.
- Have fun & Good luck!
send justin bieber to azkaban
HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT WE DON’T WANT HIM EITHER
red hong yi renders chinese scenes from makeup
Who ruined my life?